Magenta LLC is a plastic injection molding manufacturer that specializes in a variety of different specific plastic injection molding products — from food packaging containers to pharmaceutical bottles and many other plastic injection molding products. Injection molding and extrusion make up a multi-billion industry that represented more than half of all plastics transaction volume overall in 2013.
For an industry like this, it can be hard to determine what companies stand out and who you should do business with. We believe there are a few qualities that all great plastic injection molding companies should have that you should look for, and we’re proud that Magenta fits every one of these categories.
- Product Design and Availability: It goes without saying, but this is what you’re ultimately paying for. At Magenta, not only do we offer great rates on stock products for the volume buyer, but we also can create almost any custom design you can think of and will work with you if you need help figuring it out. We work with you on the budget, design, and various other elements that go into the process.
- Made in America: Hard to argue on this one. One of the best aspects of the plastic injection molding industry is the fact that a lot of it is done right here at home. In fact, every one of the 50 states has, at least, some sort of facility for plastic molding, and we’re proud to be a part of that with our locations in Chicago and St. Louis.
- Experience and Expertise: It can be hard to quantify what qualifies as “exceptional” for these sort of things, but we believe the fact that our plastic injection molding company was founded in 1969 and currently boasts a 99+% on-time delivery rate speaks for itself.
- Safety: It’s important to buy products from manufacturers who treat their employees the right way. Compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) systems, we’re also proud to be ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- WBENC Certified: Ok, there are certainly exceptions to this one, but we’re also proud of the fact that we are a certified “woman owned business” by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council in a largely male-dominated industry.
While some of these items are certainly said in jest, it’s important to know who you’re going to be working with on products that we know are important to the success of your business. Magenta is one of the companies you can trust, and we have the resume to prove it.